Forensic investigation and auditing have two streams of service specialities, namely, forensic investigation and risk management.
- corporate and/commercial crime investigations involving tax and
- computer crime investigations;
- investigative inquiries, such as commissions, and compliance;
- liquidation and insolvency fraud investigations;
- giving expert evidence in court and in disciplinary hearings.
Risk Management and Auditing
- risk management and fraud risk assessment, detection and prevention;
- developing economic commercial crime response plans;
- skills and personnel verification checks;
- corporate governance compliance and business ethics advisory;